Calli is on a mission to get people to enjoy ice cream again. We make it possible for customers to enjoy a great tasting ice cream, without having to feel guilty because of the calories. We believe in providing a low calorie delight without compromising on the quality and taste.
We are a tight-knit family of dreamers who are pushing together to make this dream succeed. We fight together, we fall together, and we eat ice cream together. We favor ability and a can-do mindset over experience and degrees.
Please view our openings below and send in your application to email@example.com with your resume in PDF format.
About The Role
If you are excited about bringing a brand alive, then you should not miss this opportunity! As a brand marketer at Calli, you will get the opportunity to be the voice of our company. Yes, you’ll play a contributing role in creating and bringing out the personality of our unique and exciting brand.
We’re looking for a dedicated and talented addition to our team to help us grow our brand. If you thrive in challenging and dynamic environments, and are passionate about delighting customers, creative in storytelling and loves ice cream, read on as this is the opportunity you’re looking for.
What You’ll Learn
If you can thrive in the uncertain and fast-paced nature of a startup, and are passionate about delighting customers, creative in storytelling and loves ice cream,you will have an exponential learning curve. You will wear different hats and enjoy the thrill of building things from scratch.
Hone your analytical skills
- You’ll learn to analyse the latest market trends and conduct consumer research
- You’ll be able to determine areas of opportunities or improvement of our brand’s product/service
- Establish performance of our brand against company’s goals
Develop your Communication skills
- Learn how to coordinate and collaborate with other internal teams like sales and operations, and external parties.
Build your marketing skills
- Oversee brand strategies and activities
- Contribute and execute on the creative development of brand strategies
- Take ownership and ensure that brand activities align consistently with company’s mission and vision
Develop a content strategy and craft content.
- Responsible for crafting & executing content strategy
- Drive traffic, engagement and garner leads for our company
- Create content that upholds our brand image, tone of voice and stylistic guidelines
Run regular social promotions and campaigns, both online and offline, and track their success
- Evaluate performance of digital marketing campaigns and assess them base on ROIs and KPIs
- Keep abreast of latest social media sites and trends
Collaborate closely with internal teams and external parties
- Collaborate closely with designers, product marketers, sales professionals and other content marketers to publish content
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Up to date with latest trends, consumer behavior and social media
- Highly creative and prior experience in content creation and management of social media platforms will be helpful
- Good analytical and evaluation skills
What we’re looking for in you
- Keen attitude to learn and improve
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our brand’s mission
- Keen eye for detail
- Good time management and organization skills
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Able to withstand tight deadlines and working under stress
We are looking for an individual who pays attention to detail, responsible and a team player. The Accounts intern will assist in handling all the finance related matters in the company.
- Perform all relevant general accounting transactions and bookkeeping
- Handle calls and queries from suppliers and employees
- Process weekly payments and process electronic payments when required
- Ensure proper documents are filed and maintained properly
- Process employee claims
- Maintain an up-to-date asset register for the company and other relevant record keeping files
- Periodically monitor and review aged debtors
- Perform ad-hoc and other Finance initiatives
- Candidate must possess or be enrolled in an accountancy related study or equivalent
- Having a “roll-up-your sleeves” attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required
- Good interpersonal & communication skills and possess good telephone etiquette
- Experience in Xero Accounting Software will be an added advantage
You will be working closely with the founders and the team to:
- Handle e-commerce fulfillment operations (manage pick/packers, process orders and couriers)
- Stock and inventory management
- Plan and manage our offline retail partner roll-out (merchandising, key buyer/supplier relationship management)
- Managing logistics/last mile delivery to our wholesale, retail and end customers.
- Processing of individual customer concerns regarding ordering, payment processing, delivery, returns etc.
- Point of contact for our customers by phone, e-mail, Facebook, Live Chat and WhatsApp